The award winning offer €1 per pupil per month
and you get the first quarter FREE
when you sign up before the end of February 2017
Here is what you receive
For every 100 pupils the school will receive
• 1 x Epson R5690 Colour MFP A4 Printer
• 10,000 Colour pages 75,000 Mono pages per year
• All Consumables included (except paper)
• On site swap out warranty for four years
• Industry leading remote management software which tells Bytek MPS what you print, how much ink is in each printer. When your machine gets to 15% remaining of any ink the software sends us an email and we despatch the required ink that day.
• Regular reports on the usage of print in the school
Visit our Stand D8 at IPPN
This year we are adding to our Special Offer by offering the first quarters payment FREE which means you don’t pay anything until the end of June 2017.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make great savings for your school. We have a list of schools who have already availed of our services and we provide case studies and testimonials.
So call to our stand and let our state of the art machines help you make your mind up.
Savings? It’s in the bag
As the exclusive Irish supplier of Epson’s revolutionary RIPS technology, we can take care of your consumables needs in a completely new way.
RIPS is a high-yield ink supply system that uses sealed aluminium bags that provide enough ink for the lifetime of a standard A4 printer. That’s roughly 75,000 mono pages from a black ink bag and 10,000 colour pages from the colour bag.
One bag has the equivalent to 78 toners. That’s a lot of waste packaging you don’t have to worry about, so you’re doing right by the environment. It also means you save time and money replacing consumables like toners, drums, or fuser units which are usually the most expensive parts about operating a printer.
We wrap this up as part of a managed services contract, so you have transparent, easy to understand monthly costs covering all of your print and copy
Terms & Conditions
- • Minimum monthly billing is €100.00 for an A4 Printer or €125.00 for an A3 Printer
- • A fixed monthly payment will be calculated by multiplying the current pupil body by €1. This figure will remain fixed for the duration of the agreement. Payment will be collected quarterly by Direct Debit
- • For every 100 pupils in the school you will get 1 machine, if the number of pupils exceeds 65 then and additional machine will be included. E.g. 473 pupils – the school withl receive 5 machines
- • All pages printed/copied in the school will be recorded monthly
- • If a school required and additional A3 MFP while keeping to the pupil calculation above then a charge of €86.50 per month will apply
- • Total number of pages will be calculated for duration of agreement, if the school exceeds this total in either colour or mono then a charge of 5 cents will apply for all colour pages and .5 cent for all mono pages payable at the end of the agreement. If excess pages are printed/copied then the school may be billed at the end of the agreement